Convert WP-Manga DB for my Manga Reader CMS

Works Forums Plugins my Manga Reader Convert WP-Manga DB for my Manga Reader CMS

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Araragi 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Araragi
    Participant

Hello I saw some of the users here had a WP-Manga site I’m curious is possible to use the WP-Manga DB for my Manga Reader because I’m having so much trouble with the plugin and WordPress, I have a custom extension for it with addition field so I need to add some field management system for this additional field is that possible and how?
    Thanks everyone in advance.

owari
    Participant

I also went with wp-manga on my Manga Reader CMS
    All manga I endured via scraper engine.

What additions you want to add?

Araragi
    Participant

Well in WP-Manga I have 7 additional fields that works as a tags fields, and all the images and all the manga pages are created manually that’s why I can’t use scrapper and I need to transfer database and images..

owari
    Participant

I am also in wp-manga all created by hand,
    If you’ve seen the emanga.ru is my site.

Can you show me your website?
    I can not understand what are the 7 fields you have added.

Araragi
    Participant

I sent you an email via WP-Manga forum with the link.

owari
    Participant

email did not come …

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  owari.

Araragi
    Participant

Ok well I will post it right here then remove it http://test.hentairead.com/hentai/test33/ this is the test site with just the standard WP-Manga installed with the modules no theme and no content added, the additional tag are those:
    Group Scanlator Language Parody Female Male Other
    They works as a normal tags fields but obviously they require some backend administration option and in my Manga Reader there is no administration option for the normal tag added, and I don’t know how to make it for these too, and I don’t know if is possible to export the images to the Google Drive system on my Manga Reader (something like 40GB of images) so when I thought good about it is not worth it for the moment at least until WP-Manga don’t die <.< even if the last module I bought doesn’t work (bookmarks) as expected from Xhanch.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  Araragi.

owari
    Participant

I have created information about manga manually *__*
    Chapter is transferred through a built-in scraper.
    scraper 3asq (Arabic) 3asq.info perfect for our site.
    About the Scanlator can be read here: https://getcyberworks.com/forums/topic/more-info-in-description/

On my website bookmarks to wp-manga normally worked.
    Maybe the developer forgot to add the license Membership plugin on his server.

Briefly, if you know php a little something on the basis of model Category make a new model for Scanlator, and all similar Category do for Scanlator
    The script is absolutely not encrypted, you can do whatever you want.

You can export to Google Drive, please contact the developer, he will send an update.

sorry for my bad English
    Maybe I would be more help if I knew English 🙁

Araragi
    Participant

I’m trying to add the Scanlator field with the template of category page for the admin part but it doesn’t work at all, so I tried to add just the admin part for the field already available for authors/artist but same result, what are the exact files for add a field or at least manage the tags/authors/artist from the admin panel like category with the slug?

owari
    Participant

While it may be easier to do.

1) in MySQL table manga add scanlator

2) in /mymangacms_base/app/models/Manga.php

public $fillable = [

Add to

scanlator

3)

in mymangacms_base/app/controllers/FrontController.php

find

Show Manga list page

after
    } else if ($type == “author”){
    $mangaList = Manga::where(‘manga.author’, ‘like’, “%$archive%”)
    ->orderBy(‘name’, ‘asc’)
    ->with(‘categories’)->paginate($limit);

insert

} else if ($type == “scanlator”){
    $mangaList = Manga::where(‘manga.scanlator’, ‘like’, “%$archive%”)
    ->orderBy(‘name’, ‘asc’)
    ->with(‘categories’)->paginate($limit);

4) in app\views\admin\manga\create.blade.php

Insert
    after the shape of the artist

<div class=”form-group”>
    {{Form::label(‘scanlator’, Lang::get(‘messages.admin.manga.create.scanlator’))}}
    {{Form::text(‘scanlator’, ”, array(‘class’ => ‘form-control’, ‘placeholder’ => Lang::get(‘messages.admin.manga.create.comma-separated’)))}}
    </div>
    5) in app\views\admin\manga\edit.blade.php

Insert
    after the shape of the artist

<div class=”form-group”>
    {{Form::label(‘scanlator’, Lang::get(‘messages.admin.manga.create.scanlator’))}}
    {{Form::text(‘scanlator’, $manga->artist, array(‘class’ => ‘form-control’, ‘placeholder’ => Lang::get(‘messages.admin.manga.create.comma-separated’)))}}
    </div>

6) in app\views\front\themes\default\blocs\manga\show.blade.php

After the artist
    insert

@if(!is_null($manga->scanlator) && $manga->scanlator != “”)
    <dt>{{ Lang::get(‘messages.front.manga.scanlator’) }}</dt>
    <dd>
    <?php $authors=explode(‘,’, $manga->scanlator);?>
    @foreach($scanlators as $index=>$scanlator)
    {{ link_to(“/manga-list/author/”.trim($scanlator), trim($scanlator)) }}
    @if($index!=count($scanlator)-1)

@endif
    @endforeach
    </dd>
    @endif

Hope I didn’t miss anything.

Araragi
    Participant

Ok thanks I was missing the filltable function, one more thing if I want a section on the dashboard like the category one that let me edit the scanlators even with the slug how can I do it, I tried to copy the category folder on app/views/admin changing the category word with scanlator inside edit and index but when I go to the page it doesn’t work, you know how to archive that? I tried even for the tags and author but it doesn’t work. By the way thanks again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.